Inquire at Marygrove College
Visit us at Marygrove College
Apply at Marygrove College
  • Marygrove College Mustangs
  • students walking summerIn a word, we are diverse — women and men of all ages with various cultural‚ ethnic and political backgrounds. But what brings us together is one clear mission: As a forward-thinking, independent Catholic liberal arts college, we want you to become a competent, compassionate, and committed leader.

    There’s something miraculous about Marygrove.

    Learn More

  • college gatesThe Marygrove College community, with much enthusiasm, has committed itself to pursue an exciting Strategic Vision of Urban Leadership. This vision was developed in a collaborative process with significant input and consensus from a wide variety of campus constituencies and approved by the Board of Trustees in May, 2006.

    Learn more about our Strategic Vision for Urban Leadership

  • labuilding frontsharp homebadgeMarygrove College, an independent Catholic liberal arts college sponsored by the Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, is committed to fostering Christian values, to educating students from diverse backgrounds, and to serving the people of Metropolitan Detroit and beyond.

    Learn More

  • ihm logoThe Sisters, Servants of the Immaculate Heart of Mary work in partnership with the administration, faculty, staff, and boards to uphold the integrity of the IHM mission in the schools, maintain academic excellence, and keep tradition alive in each of the schools for future generations.

    Learn More

  • Opportunity
  • About Marygrove
  • Urban Leadership
  • Our Mission
  • IHM Sponsorship

Q. When should I report a claim?
A. When you feel you have been sexually assaulted, harassed, discriminated against, or if you are being stalked.

Q. Do I have to file a claim in order to receive help?
A. No. we are informed of an incident we will offer services and accommodations to the claimant.

Q. Is there someone I can speak to in confidence?
A. Yes. You can contact the licensed counselor for students to speak in confidence.

Q. I am an employee, who do I contact to file a claim?
A. Employee’s contact the Title IX Deputy Coordinator of Human Resources listed on the website

Q. I know someone experiencing sexual misconduct, should I report it?
A. Yes. You can report it directly to the title IX Director or complete an incident report on the website.

Q. What if I was intoxicated when the incident occurred, can I still file a claim?
A. Yes. You cannot give consent if you are incapacitated

Q. Are women the only victims of sexual assault?
A. No. Women and men experience sexual assault.

Q. Someone has filed a complaint against me, what should I do?
A. Contact the Title IX coordinator for instructions, do not contact the accuser.

Apply Now

Marygrove MAT program

Marygrove Human Resource Management Program


Undergraduate Freshman CTA


Graduate CTA


Online Graduate at Marygrove College

Online Graduate

MAT at Marygrove College


Transfer to Marygrove College