Inquire at Marygrove College
Visit us at Marygrove College
Apply at Marygrove College

Q:  Will financial aid pay for classes that I repeat?
A:   Financial aid is available to repeat a course twice, if it is failed (E grade).  Financial aid is available to repeat a course once if you receive a passing grade (D- or greater).  There is no limit on the number of times financial aid is available for withdrawn classes.

Q: Can I use my Michigan No-Worker Left Behind Eligibility at Marygrove College?
A: Marygrove College has some eligible programs. Please check with your case worker to determine if the program you are interested in is eligible.

Q: I’ve been selected for verification. What does that mean?
A: The federal processor has the right to verify any and all information you submit on your FAFSA. If you are selected for verification, you must provide all required documentation before your financial aid award will be completed.

Q: How do I notify you of my scholarships not included on WebAdvisor?
A: You may submit a copy of your scholarship letter to the Student Service Center. You may also email the Student Service Center at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. that you are expecting additional financial assistance. When received, we will add an estimate to your award package and make the necessary adjustments to your package.

Q: How do I decrease the amount of loan I was awarded on WebAdvisor?
A: To reduce the amount of loan, please forward your request from your Marygrove email account to the Student Service Center at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Tell us how much you want and for each term. We will make the adjustment and email you to view WebAdvisor for the changes.

Q: What happens if I drop or withdraw from my classes?
A: If you withdraw from your classes some or all of the financial aid may be returned to the appropriate federal or state agency. Whenever you drop or withdraw from courses, you should contact the Student Service Center to determine how it will impact your financial aid.

Q: What can I do if I (or my parents) become unemployed?
A: If you experience life altering changes (job loss, job change, death of parent, etc.) we may be able to help. Pick up or request a Special Circumstance Appeal Form from the Student Service Center and complete it. Return the form and all required documentation to the Student Service Center for review. You will be notified via your Marygrove College email account of the decision.

Q: How does the MET contract affect my financial aid eligibility?
A: Your MET contract does not affect your federal and state scholarship and grant financial aid. Your loan eligibility may be reduced.